Would you like to help develop critical projects and systems for customers and society, in a company where you can become the best that you can be? What about working with colleagues who have a positive mindset and always have your back? If your answer is “yes”, then you belong with us!
As Test Automation Engineer you are responsible for reviewing requirements specifications, writing detailed and comprehensive test cases and software testing during product development lifecycle. Also responsible for identifying, analysing, and reporting found software issues into an issue tracking system.
Working in our collaborative agile team environment, it will be essential for the Test Automation Engineer to effectively communicate with all members of the product and customer project team, giving feedback on project overall status, report found issues and help with analysing software problems.
The role of the test automation engineer is to ensure excellent quality for product and deliveries.
We expect you to have:
- Prior experience in Test Automation Engineering
- Experience in working with Robot Framework or Cypress
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering
- Basic understanding of software testing methodologies, processes and tools
We also appreciate expertise in:
- Commitment to meeting project deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication in English
- Genuine interest in working and developing in international work environment (projects use Agile methodology)
- Desire and ability to learn new skills and improve upon current skills
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of financial and insurance domains
- Database technologies (SQL, DB2)
- Knowledge of multiple software programs (i.e. Jira, Confluence, GitLab, Jenkins)
We offer an excellent opportunity to work at one of the top Nordic insurance solutions vendors where you will be able to grow your expertise. While working with us, you can bring forth your own visions and have positive influence in both your working environment and in what you do. We offer good benefits that make your everyday life easier, such as lunch benefit, recreational benefit and cosy offices. Currently we work in hybrid mode.
Read more about our Evitec Life and other solutions.
For further information, please contact Team Manager Urmas Kopra, firstname.lastname@example.org
Evitec is a Nordic expert in software solutions and consultation services for the finance sector. Analytics and data management services are available across multiple sectors. We are a bold innovator and a challenger. Our expertise stems from the deep and long-standing cooperation with our customers for over 30 years. We have offices in Espoo, Tampere, Pori, Lahti, Lappeenranta, Tallinn and Stockholm. The number of employees is over 300.