Evitec Oy (Business ID: 0899369-2)
Bertel Jungin aukio 7 B
Person responsible for registration matters
Data Protection Officer: Harri Inkinen
What personal data we collect and for what purpose
The purpose of the processing of personal data is the recruitment of new employees, customer service and customer relationship management, as well as communication. In addition, the information will be used to sell, market, implement and develop Evitec’s services and events.
Personal information is collected in connection with the management and administration of customer relationships. Personal data is also collected from the data subjects themselves (for example, when subscribing to a newsletter, visiting a website, or entering data into a recruitment system).
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is primarily a legitimate interest, contract, consent, or statutory obligation of the controller.
A legitimate interest relates to situations where there is a link between the data subject and the controller. For example, the processing of information related to the management of customer relationships and partnerships.
Consent applies to situations where the data subject has given consent to the processing of data, for example by subscribing to our newsletter or filling in their information in the application.
Categories of personal data
A. Customers, business partners and marketing communications
- First and last name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Name of the organization with contact information
- Position and contact details of the person
- Other information provided by the person (such as newsletter subscriptions, customer feedback, registrations, and participation in events)
- IP address
B. Information gathered when using the website
- IP address
- Browser and operating system information
- Technical usage data
- Consent to track these is given by accepting the cookies on the web site.
C. Job applicants
- First and last name
- Contact information
- Current employer
- Study and work history
- Skills and professional competences
- Job application, resume, and other attachments provided by the job seeker
- Public information on LinkedIn and Facebook profile
- Information on the status of the recruitment process
- Communication during the recruitment process
- Indications of suitability for the job by those involved in the recruitment process
The recruitment system also collects personal information about potential employees from third parties, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Github, or other public sources, with the expressed consent of the potential employees to Evitec. This is called information retrieval for potential job seekers and can be done by our employees manually or by our services automatically.
Consent will also be sought if the Evitec employee has made a recommendation and reported the data subject as a potential job seeker. The potential employee will always be informed of such processing.
Transfers and disclosures of personal data
Transfer of personal data to a third country
Data protection and storage period
We will only process personal information for as long as we have a statutory right or obligation to process personal information and storing the data is necessary to fulfil the purposes described above.
The retention of personal information is subject to regular review, and we will remove any information that is out of date or no longer required.
Job applicant data will be stored at maximum for two years.
Rights of data subjects
Evitec will take care of the proper exercise of the data subject rights. The data subject has the following rights:
- Right of access to personal data. The data subject may request confirmation from Evitec that Evitec is processing the data of the data subject and request the stored personal data to be reviewed.
- Right to request rectification, erasure or restriction of processing. The data subject has the right to request the rectification or erasure of inaccurate data concerning him.
- Right to restrict the processing of personal data. The data subject has the right, in certain specified situations, to request a restriction on the processing of data concerning him.
- The right to object to the processing of data. The data subject has the right to object to the processing of their personal data where it is based on a legitimate interest of the controller.
- To revoke a previously given consent. If the processing has been based on consent, the data subjects may withdraw their prior consent at any time.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authorities. The data subject may lodge a complaint against the processing of their personal data with the supervisory authority, which is the Office of the Data Protection Ombudsman. The contact details of the supervisory authority can be found at www.tietosuoja.fi/en.
We have divided the cookies used on our website into essential cookies and third-party cookies according to their purpose.
Necessary cookies are needed to ensure the functionality of the services. Thanks to these, the site remembers the choices you make, and you don’t have to do them again with every page upload.
Third-party cookies are used on the website for user analytics. Among the third-party cookies, Evitec uses Linkedin Insight and Leadfeeder cookies.
The key data collected by analytics cookies are:
- Used browser
- IP address
- The geographical location of the user
- Date of visit
- The site from which the page was accessed
- Pages visited
We reserve the right to update our cookie policies, for example, due to service developments or mandatory legislation.